Kirloskar Institute of Management (KIM)
Kirloskar Institute Of Management (KIM) Was Set Up In 1991 By The Kirloskar Group In Harihar To Put Its Illustrious Leader Mr. Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar’s Thoughts To Practice. A Pioneer Of The Indian Industry, Mr S. L. Kirloskar Was A Visionary Who Possessed The Drive And Determination To Accomplish His Vision. The Emergence And Subsequent Success Of The Kirloskar Group Of Companies In The Engineering Industry In India Marked The Realization Of One Of His Visions. KIM Dedicated Itself To The Task Of Management Development In The Kirloskar Group And Other Companies By Understanding The Need To Promote Managerial And Organizational Excellence. In 1998, KIM Ventured Into Training Bright, Young Minds In High-Quality Management Education To Meet The Managerial Leadership Needs Of The Country. This Was Offered As A Two-Year Fully Residential Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) In Harihar. Encouraged By The Success Of Its Alumni In The Industry, KIM Opened Its Second Campus In Pune In 2010. Both Campuses Are Approved By The All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Uniqueness of KIM
- KIM has an Industry Coordinator Committee (ICC), which consists of members drawn from different companies as well as academics. The ICC guides changes are necessary to make the curriculum industry oriented. Besides inviting practising managers to share experiences with students, the ICC also ensures that regular events like seminars, workshops, and panel discussions are held to keep students abreast of the latest developments and practices in the industry.
- At KIM several initiatives are in place to ensure that well-rounded executives emerge out of the PGDM program. StEP or Student Enhancement Plan is a unique practice at the Institute designed to strengthen the fundamentals needed of a manager to flourish in the corporate workplace. This is executed through the Mentor-Protégé groups formed. The professors (mentors) handhold students (protégé) in improving the latter are soft skills as well as technical cum managerial skills. As a result of the Student Enhancement Plan, at the end of the two-year PGDM program, several skillsets of a student are considerably enhanced. These include communication skills, attitude development, critical analysis ability, current affairs knowledge, quantitative & qualitative aptitude, and domain knowledge.
- A Current News and Business Analysis Forum exists which supports students in multiple ways to become aware of happening in the environment. Sessions are scheduled regularly to expose students to analyses of industries, news analysis, quizzes, video clippings, etc. to groom students into industry-ready professionals.
- Felicitated with HR Excellence Award – 2020
- Students of KIM Pune are eligible for Scholar Loan scheme up to 20 lacs without tangible collateral security.
- Access to online databases like ACE Analyser, EBSCO Business Source Premier, and National Digital Library of India.
- It is ranked 4th in India, just behind the IIMs, in the NHRDN-People Matters B-School ranking for leadership & Governance
- ‘Student Enhancement Plan (StEP), a Mentors and Protégé Program, aimed at enhancing knowledge skills and attitudes of students’.
Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) Fees Structure And Course List
Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Fees Structure, As Well As The Required Eligibility Criteria For Top Courses, Are Detailed Below:
INR 12.60 Lakhs
INR 2.50 Lakhs
Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) Is Situated In Pune, India. KIAMS Is A Private College. Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Fees For Two Courses Are Ranging From 2.50 Lakhs To 12.60 Lakhs, Making Only One Course Expensive. Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Fees Structure Varies From Program To Program. Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Courses Offer Various Dual Degrees, Integrated Courses, Undergraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Degrees And Doctoral Courses In Various Specializations Such As Management. Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Pune Is A Pioneer In Research And Innovation, In Addition To Having A Strong Teaching Pedagogy. (KIAMS) Pune Places A Strong Emphasis On Activities Outside Of The Classroom, As Evidenced By Its Infrastructure, Extracurricular Activities, And National And International Connections. The Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies Placement Is Varied, With Recruitment Options Both Incorporating The Public Sector As Well As Entrepreneurship.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Pune fees for PGDM is INR 6.2 Lakhs per year.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) fees for BBA is INR 90,000 per year.
|Top B-Schools in India
|Best private B-Schools in Karnataka
|The Week 2022
|Top Private B-Schools across India
|The Week 2022
|Top Private B-School South Zone – India
|119 Top Private Colleges in India
|The Week 2020
|Business India 2020-21
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Pune Hostel Fee Structure
INR 1.26 Lakhs
INR 1.05 Lakhs