PUNE BUSINESS SCHOOL
The Pune Business School Is A Comprehensive Academic Institution With A Distinctive Learning Style And A Global Vision. It Is An Upcoming Institute In Academia, Research And Management In India And The Maharashtra Region. In Order To Improve The Student Learning Experience, A Developed Innovative And Focused Plan Has Been Prepared To Enhance And Enrich The Student Services And Facilities. As A Part Of Thmuis Strategic Focus, PBS Aims To Ensure That All New And Existing Engagements Become A Quality Centered Learning Experience. PBS Aims To Meet Student Residential And Social Needs, Provide Effective Student Support Services And Promote The Students’ Personal Development And Ultimately Their Employability.
Course: Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM):
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Agribusiness Management, Business Analytics.
- Eligibility: Graduation from any recognized university + Obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 2,75,000 per year
Pune Business School Admissions
Candidates Seeking Admission Can Apply Online Through The Official Website. To Procure The Prospectus, One Has To Make A Payment Of INR 1000. The Required Documents Are:
- Entrance exam scorecard
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate (if applicable)
- Two photographs.
- PBS lots a date and venue for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. It is compulsory for every candidate to attend the same.
- Once selected, the names will be given in the published merit list.
- Within a week of the merit list publication, students must deposit INR 50,000 to confirm the admission.
- Preparation of merit list and wait-listed candidates will be done on the basis of-
|Entrance Test Scores
|Sports/ Extracurricular Activities/ Work Experience
Eligibility For PGDM :
Admission To PGDM Course Shall Be Made Only From The Candidates Qualified From Any One Of The Six All India Tests, Ie: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT Or The Common Entrance Examinations (If Any) Conducted By The Respective State Governments.
The Selection Shall Be Based On Overall Rank Computed Taking Into Account Further Components With The Following Weights.
Score In The Common Admission Test 50%.
Score In Academic Performance Of X,XII Standards, With Clear Consistency And UG Performance With The Weight Of 15%.
Extra-Curricular, Sports, Social Work, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity Etc With 10%.
Pune Business School Facilities
PBS Offers Amenities For An Easy And Hassle-Free On-Campus Journey.
- Library- with a collection of 5419 books with e-journals, CDs, and reference books on coursework
- Cafeteria- with freshly prepared meals and spacious seating arrangement
- Sports and Recreation- Cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis
- Auditorium- with a seating capacity of 200 students